"On est mal Macron, on est mal..."Saturday 22 May 2021 - 20:30
JM Productions and le Théâtre des Deux Ânes presents
"On est mal Macron, on est mal..."
We are wrong Macron, we are wrong. After long weeks of confinement, the verdict of the chansonniers is final:
"You don't need to live in slow motion if you want to end your life in the emergency room."
It is for this reason that the Deux Ânes troupe takes to the road again with an anti viral and disinfected show "We are bad Macron, we are bad ..."
With their tireless good humor and their stripping humor, Jacques Mailhot, Gilles Detroit, Michel Guidoni and Florence Brunold do not hesitate to ride the tiger of General Macron by telling you how they lived under the "occupation" in the middle of the war with a nasty Chinese virus. A show recommended by WHO and the Institut Pasteur.
In view of the reinforcement of sanitary measures, room distancing is required at Atlantia: 1 free chair between each group of reservations. Consequently, for each show, the quota of places available is currently limited.
Barrier gestures to respect
- Wearing a mask compulsory (from 11 years old) within the establishment and for the duration of the performance
- Hand disinfection: hydroalcoholic gel at your disposalDistance (1 meter) throughout your visit to Atlantia, up to access to your chair in the auditorium
- Direction of traffic and signposted visit route
- Closure of the cloakroom except deposit of prohibited items in the performance hall (ex: helmet)
from 9 to 12 and 2 to 4 :30 pm +33 (0)2 40 11 51 51 Reserve (minimum 15 €) Have your credit card ready.
- In the case of an individual purchase, the data is not stored beyond the length of time of the transaction.
- In case of membership involving multiple payments, the data will be kept until the last payment of the contract.
According to the law « informatique et libertés » article 32-I-6° de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 modified, on the rules of protection of personal information 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016 and of the deliberation n°2017-222 of the 20th July 2017 with the recommendation concerning the treatment of data relative to card payment , you may assert your right to this personal information and have it rectified by contacting : SPL Atlantia, 119 avenue de Tassigny 44500 La Baule