PlaidoiriesSunday 7 March 2021 - 17:00
An actor, five defence speech, five moments of truth.
In Bobigny, Gisèle Halimi defends abortion. She denounces an obsolete law that prevents women from freely disposing of their bodies.
- In 1976, its with the death penalty that Paul Lombard attacks, wanting to avoid the capital punishment to Christian Ranucci.
- In Clichy-sous-Bois, Jean-Pierre Mignard defends the families of Zyed Benna and Bouna Traoré, electrocuted in a electric station for trying to escape a police control.
- In 2006, the act of infanticide Veronique Courjault lifts the taboo denial of pregnancy.
- In Bordeaux, the trial of Maurice Papon revisits the dark hours of French history.
Major court cases are never registered. The lyrics fade. But thanks to the reconstitution work led by Matthieu Aron, the words are again pronounced. Embodying the great figures of the bar, Richard Berry brings you back to life these great trials that reveal major social events that have marked the judicial history of the last forty years.
With Richard Berry
A staging of Éric Théobald
D’après Les grandes plaidoiries des ténors du barreau de Matthieu Aron
from 9 to 12 and 2 to 4 :30 pm +33 (0)2 40 11 51 51 Reserve (minimum 15 €) Have your credit card ready.
- In the case of an individual purchase, the data is not stored beyond the length of time of the transaction.
- In case of membership involving multiple payments, the data will be kept until the last payment of the contract.
According to the law « informatique et libertés » article 32-I-6° de la loi du 6 janvier 1978 modified, on the rules of protection of personal information 2016/679 of the 27th April 2016 and of the deliberation n°2017-222 of the 20th July 2017 with the recommendation concerning the treatment of data relative to card payment , you may assert your right to this personal information and have it rectified by contacting : SPL Atlantia, 119 avenue de Tassigny 44500 La Baule